Hey y'all! My name is Ally Arrigo Collins and I was born and raised in sunny Newport Beach, California. I graduated from Ole Miss (hotty toddy!) with a b.a. in Editorial Journalism and Italian Language. I moved back to California with my husband Hayes (yup-- ya girl found herself a Mississippi boy) and our cat, Salem. Outside of my blog, I enjoy personal styling, travel, and relaxing at home.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I named my cat Salem after the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch
- I speak two languages
- I make an amazing flourless chocolate cake
- I studied abroad twice in Florence, Italy
- I don't like watching movies I haven't already seen
- I started this blog as a way for family and friends to keep up with me while abroad and
now it has turned into this totally unexpected thing!
- I have a younger sister named Lo who lives in DC.
Have any questions about me or my blog? Just want to chat? Feel free to contact me via the CONTACT tab.